Saturday, January 19, 2019

Lost in the forest

I have completed one of my 2019 resolution ~ Adventure and learn. 
My first time went into the forest to go to the waterfall. What a new experience to me and the path is really not easy... Up and down .. Climb across the rocks and big tree trunks... Walk across the river with uneven stones. Most importantly, I was wearing slippers. As this was an unexpected visit to the waterfall and I really didn't expect that the way to the waterfall is like this. 

I almost lost the way in the forest a few times. I also faced the problem that I was unable to go across some path. However, I was lucky enough to meet some helping hands along the way. 

Hmm... What I have learnt from the experience? Never think that you can depend on someone and ask for help when you need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment