Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lonely Christmas

"Dear Snowman, are you feeling cold? Don't worry, I won't leave you alone.."

I thought I'll have lonely Christmas...
The day before Christmas, I went breakfast and shopping alone.
I had my breakfast in Old Town, when I went to pay at the cashier, the shop manager ask me," How are you today?" The I just simply reply,"Good..."
Unexpectedly, he asked again, "Are you Ok?" I said,"Ya, I'm Ok."
Then he asked again, "Are you sure you are Ok?" I'm surprise, and looked at him.
Then he smile to me and look at me with concern," Are you really Ok? You look stress and sad...."

I feel WOW....how can a stranger see that? However, I really thank him for his concern...Thanks or talking to me :) I'm just feeling a little lonely :) I'm fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment