Friday, September 24, 2010

Magical Rainy Garden of AChiBuu

Yeah! Finally I'm writting my blog. A lot of thoughts in my mind, but I don't know how to start.
Hmmm....Let me introduce my Magical Rainy Farden of AChiBuu 1st?
Start creating AChiBuu because I'm tired and bored with my life...everyday repeating the same job and task. Moreover, I unable to find satisfaction in my job, it really makes me frustrated. Then I start to think "What should I do?" everyday. Mmm...take children psycology course? Take professional make up course? Mm...no money....Then TING! How about doing my crochet dolls? Since I always do it for my friends, why don't I create something as my collection? Then I start to plan and design my characters with my friends encouragement. Here, specially thanks to James and Alex.

I see a lot of people, meet a lot of people, somehow, I feel that everyone needs something to make them a better person. Or when we are frustrated with some people, we wish there is some magic to change the situation. Then slowly I created my 1st 10 character......


















All my charcters doesn't have a mouth, as I feel that it is too noisy in this world, everybody wants to talk, but who is going to listen? So, the AChiBuu eleves is the best listener. All of them are wearing a raincoat as they are staying in a Magical Rainy Garden. The raincoat protects them from the rainand also all the bad thoughts.

Not many people will really read what is it about each characters. However, there are my starting point...

The price of each AChiBuu Elf is RM25.00.

Dimension: 3 inches Height

No comments:

Post a Comment